Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Motto of our Organization

     Quite recently, we decided to change our cover picture and replace it with the image of the Milky Way with contract to the previous one showing the four Very Large Telescopes at the Paranal Observatory. To not cause any stir about it, I will provide an explanation about it.

     I know that before I even announced the existence of the organization I’ve started, I’ve already laid down the mission and vision statements alongside with it. However, as days went by, I realized that I forgot a very significant thing that will sum up everything that I’ve wanted my organization to achieve. It is no other than a motto. Other people might view having a motto as insubstantial or unnecessary, but in my opinion, this is essential for people to remember us easier and more effectively.

     The motto of The Cosmic Wonderer is as follows:

     “Helping teens reach for their stars by filling the cosmos of their stories.”

    
     I decided to use the milky way as the header because all along, we belong here - the milky way - the cosmic road. And all of our stories will be witnessed by the stars that belonged here. 


1 comment: