Friday, March 25, 2016

Astronaut Tanya from India!

Tanya Singh is one of the first aspiring astronauts that I have came to know on Twitter. She posses a strong determination which is virulent that the people who have talked to her will immediately have the impression that she is dedicated to what she is doing. Not only does she wants to be a NASA astronaut in the future but she also wants to achieve her grandparents desire to see an astronaut. My friends, please welcome my friend Tanya and let us indulge in her own words as stated below on how she came to be an aspiring astronaut! Clear Skies!


From Tanya
I'm from keshalpur colliery,dhanbad, jharkhand this is in India. This place I used to live and it is a little bit village like area area where   people don't get good network if u recharged for 2g internet pack u will find that it works slowly like 1g and 3g as 2g and also people don't know anything about NASA and space only few of them know about it . when I was in 2nd grade I heard the story of kalpana chawla ( the first Indian astronaut went into space) from that time I want to be an astronaut and when I came to class 8th my parents asks me that what you want to be in future I said to my parents and family that I want to be an astronaut and want to join NASA after hearing this all the peoples asks me that what is NASA what type of job astronaut is? After hearing about it and job they all were in shock of two seconds including my mom also.They said that u can't be an astronaut its so hard and risky job. I'm belonging from a topical rajput Hindu family where girls were not to allowed even to do job if they are in village not in cities. For being an astronaut lots of money is required but my father has not permanent job he is without job from 8or 11years.I want to be an astronaut because of 2reasons one is that this is my papa's and grandpa's dream to see me an astronaut and second is that I want to prove them that I can be an astronaut. Being an astronaut is not only my dream its my life. This the short description of my story hopefully u like it.
Thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment